Configure Single SignOn in Azure via OpenID Connect
In the following article, you will learn the necessary steps to configure SSO in via OpenID Connect
In order to use the LogIn with Microsoft SSO, it must be set up once by a Microsoft Azure Admin.
- A snapADDY user clicks on the login page the button Login with Microsoft
- The Microsoft LogIn page opens and an approval request is sent to the Azure Admin.
- The admin must now approve the request in Azure. He does not have to be a snapADDY user for this.
- Now an Admin Consent can be distributed in Azure so that all users can log into snapADDY without re-approval.
- If you have more questions, feel free to contact our support under firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager
If you have more questions, feel free to contact our support under email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager