You can use an excel sheet to add multiple answer options.Sometimes you need to provide a large number of answer options for a question. In order to insert these more quickly, it is possible to upload an Excel spreadsheet.
This works as follows:
- Call up the questionnaire in the desired event.
- Go to the question to which you would like to add several answer options and click on "Add option" or on the pencil in the bar.
- Select the "Answer options" tab.
- Click on "Excel import" or "Use Excel import!" at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Add an Excel file.
- Assign the correct columns.
- Click on "Import options" and then on "Save changes".
You can use the template attached here to import answer options, but you can also use your own Excel spreadsheet with a similar structure.
There is a limit of 50 answer options for single selection or multi selection. If this is exceeded, you cannot add the imported options. In this case, it is advisable to select the question types typeahead single selection or typeahead multi selection.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager.