The Media Library helps you organize the files & links you want to present on your mobile device while using the VisitReport app.
After the files have been uploaded you can find them in the VisitReport app under the tab Media Library.
Frequently asked questions
1. Does the media library work offline?
Yes, the media library works also in the offline mode. Therefore you can decide which files should be downloaded and shown if you are using the offline mode.
- To do this, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner. Here you can see the total size of all files and download them with one.
- The option is also available within the folders. So you can also download only single files or single folders.
2. Is there any limitation to the number of files that can be uploaded in the media library?
No, there are no strickt limitations in the number of files in the library. Please keep in mind that the files will be stored in the app in your device's local storage. It is not possible to store the files to an external storage.
3. Do you support a PowerPoint presentation in the media library?
4. Can I share the files from the media library via my device?
Yes, you can share the files from the media library via the common apps on your device, as for e.g. Outlook.