- snapADDY Knowledge Base
- CRM Integrations
- CRM System integration (Mapping)
Can I create and customize my CRM mapping myself? (snapADDY DataQuality)
You can also create and customize your CRM mapping yourself.
- A detailed documentation is available for this purpose at http://mapping.snapaddy.com/
- You can access the mapping editor using the following link: https://app.snapaddy.com/admin-change-settings/revisions
You can also access the Mapping Editor via the dashboard: "Settings" → "System integration" → "Configure CRM Mapping".
- Start by creating a new mapping revision. To do this, click the button Duplicate revision.
- Now you can adjust your mapping. The standard mappings for all CRM systems can be found here: https://github.com/snapADDY/snapaddy-mapping-samples
- After you have adjusted your mapping, click the buttons Save revision and Activate revision.
Your mapping is now active and you can test it in snapADDY DataQuality.