Synchronize LinkedIn with your CRM (including duplicate check and email validation)
snapADDY DataQuality is the perfect tool for researching, recording and maintaining contact data on the Internet.
A DataQuality license is required to successfully use the feature. In addition, the following must be ensured:
- Successful connection to CRM ⬇️
- Installation of the snapADDY Helper ⬇️
If the above requirements are fulfilled, the integration is automatically displayed on the person or company page.
- The data can be transferred directly to DataQuality
- If you click on "Show all fields", you will get the complete display of all fields available in the CRM
- The check for duplicates runs automatically
- In the upper area you can see the CRM entities (e.g. leads) and whether duplicates have already been found there
- If the data found on LinkedIn differs from that in the CRM, the deviating data is displayed in an overview. Now select the desired values
- The data highlighted in green is transferred or updated to the CRM
- In the overview of contacts on the the right side in LinkedIn, you can see whether the contact has already been found in the CRM (highlighted in green)
- If the business email address is not stored, it can be read out automatically
- Click on "find email address"
A defaul mapping already exists for many CRMs. All data that goes beyond this can be adapted via system integration.