Learn how to export a form that you have created in an external marketing automation system
This article explains what you need to do in order to export a form and to make sure that the answers from your form match with the ones in the VisitReport questionaire.
- Create a form in your target system. Learn how to do that in our article about Pardot or Eloqua - depending on which one you are using.
- Enter the forms target url into the snapADDY event settings.
Where can I find the External Field Names from snapADDY?
The external field names are usually is case-sensitive. Please use the original format from the API names in the table.
⚠️ campaignId is currently not supported, use a custom field instead
👉🏽The Question-Ids from the snapADDY questionnaire can be found in the VisitReport-Helper
How do I use the VistReport-Helper?
With the help of the VisitReport-Helper you can find the IDs of your questionnaires and questions in the VisitReport.
- Please generate an API token in the snapADDY Dashboard
- Copy the API token and paste it in the Mapping-Helper
- Click on Load Templates
- Once the questionnaires are loaded, you can copy the Mapping IDs from the questions you would like to map in your form handler
- VisitReport answers need to be mapped as answer_[question-mapping-id], eg: answer_eq87nYpQoZZz1GlW
Any custom field specified in the events exports settings will also be appended to the form export.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager.